sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008

Il Bangla non ha limite






could have been only a few days... could have been some of them quite chaotic... could have been listened the same song thousands of times on the radio... even though... the friendship feeling started in the neverland keeps growing every time we are together and even when we are not... This was our soundtrack of this poco posh days... In this city where even the most bangla characteristic seems to be perfect... Is quite strange, but as a matter of fact, when we were crossing the bridge I had this feeling... [and I shared that with you] the feeling that I was seeing this city for the very first time... The same feeling that came to me when we were in Amsterdam or Rotterdam... The same feeling that comes every single time when we have something new beyond us... I'm not sure to explain this quite well... But the truth is that it happened.. in Lisbon. The one that knows me since I was little... The one that makes me realize, every time I come back, how amazing it is! The one that surprises me... The one and the only.

Our laughs, our posh moments, our "making fun" moments, our secrets, our conversations, our SMALL THINGS, our cumplicity, our "good morning upper east siders" seconds, our cumplicities... Our everything that left me this tremendous will to had gone with you... Imagining the troppo posh moments in Milan, New York... Who knows where else!...Just to say... I'm looking so forward for october... you can't have an idea though! Until then... our memories... Love you, my sweet friend!


[expo]

[on set moment!!!]



[in balance..:P]

[BairroAltoHotel_mojito made this moment troppo posh!!!!]

[BairroAltoHotel]

[guincho] [our moments...]

[perfect end of the day]

[S. Pedro de Alcântara]

[love this one!!] [THE statment]

[what makes bairro alto different!] [the conquest!]

[conquering lisbon]

[in each return, I realize how wonderful is this city!!love it!]




[belissimo!] [wonderful picture by tommi]




4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

hello hello ma petite anna... it's so plaisant too see you and tommi enjoying your time together again :D i wish you two the best and hope to see you again. you're welcome in paris when you want! kisses

[anna] disse...

merci ma petite Blanche!!!We had a great time here in Lisbon... And from the moment that I'll be in barcelone it will be easier for me to travel... Anyway, Lisbon is also waiting for you... Keep that in mind!;) Kisses sweety!

Cromossoma X disse...

Ana, que bonitas as tuas imagens... dão-me uma saudade louca de me apaixonar, de fazer loucuras, de quequer partilhar noites intensas de conversas brincadeiras e sorrisos com alguem especial. :)
O amor é líiiiindo!!!

[anna] disse...

Sónia, o único amor que existe é duma amizade transcendente onde as loucuras acontecem, as noites intensas de brincadeiras e conversas fluem... E os sorrisos são mais que muitos e reveladores de cumplicidades... Tenho-o como um irmão mais novo! É esta a real pedra basilar da nossa amizade... Nada menos que isto...
Grande beijinho
Ana